Keeping your data secure
- SRFDA is committed to ensuring that your information (data) is securely held.
- SRFDA holds information in a variety of electronic systems which allows us to provide services to you.
- SRFDA has updated its processes to manage, maintain, store and process, communicate and protect all information accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and other legal legislations, our policies and best practice.
- SRFDA has set a retention period of your data to three years and/or, in accordance with any Contract we hold with you. SRFDA will review and archive your data for the relevant legal retention period and dispose of it in a secure manner.
- If you want SRFDA to hold data for longer or shorter than three years you must stipulate this to us in writing.
Data provided by you
- All contact data supplied by you and its integrity will be your responsibility. The right to have data amended or removed will be the responsibility of the Data Provider at all times.
- SRFDA strongly recommends that all data spreadsheets are uploaded through our preferred transfer method, (i.e. SFTP, FTP, or email). All data supplied through email should be password protected.
- SRFDA may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance and security, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
- SRFDA has a duty of care to protect the information supplied by our Entrants, Partners, Judges and Sponsors
Information we hold about you
- We hold information on our Entrants such as contact details, entry information and purchase history with SRFDA.
Access to your information
- All Entrants, Partners, Judges and Sponsors are entitled to review the information that we hold on your behalf via a written request.
All of the above is in line with SRFDA Ltd terms and conditions.