* For businesses with a turnover of £1m or less, entry is at a reduced rate of £95.
The benefits of entering
There are many clear benefits to entering the Scottish Retail Food & Drink Awards:
- On-pack logos: Consumers are 44% more likely to choose products with a quality award or marque; finalists and winners can use logos on pack in order to drive sales and achieve differentiation in a crowded marketplace.
- Independent expert judges’ feedback: traditionally a great way to help producers with further product development by providing invaluable insight on all aspects of the product, including packaging. All entrants will receive a formal report after the awards presentations.
- Secure listings: engaging with the awards offers a great way to get the ear of buyers.
- Win big: opportunity to win the ultimate Scottish Retail Food & Drink Awards Retailer of the Year award which will recognise a retailer who has impressed the panel with their performance both at the awards and their overall performance in the Scottish retail sector in 2020.
- PR value: both through our PR strategy and communications plans as well as the PR work of your own teams.
- Exposure in the convenience retailing sector: feature in Scottish Local Retailer (small producer winners).
- Exposure in The Times Scotland, The Sunday Times Scotland and The Scottish Sun: potential coverage from our heavyweight consumer media partners.
- Access bespoke research: potential association/research with our research partners 56-degree insight.
- Go global: all winners will feature on the official Scottish Retail Food & Drink Awards web site.
- Times+: all winners will have the opportunity of featuring at an exclusive Scottish Retail Food & Drink Awards Times+ tasting event for members of The Times+ subscriptions club.