Lidl has launched a shopping list that helps families eat breakfast, lunch and dinner for an entire week for £40.
The downloadable shopping list and meal plan includes all the ingredients needed to make seven days of breakfasts, lunches and dinners for a family of four.
Some of the dishes cost as little as 73p per person and include options like:
- Chicken enchiladas – an easy take on a Mexican classic
- Burger and French fries – an everyday family favourite
- Chorizo and butterbean stew – a one-pot crowd pleaser
- Peri Peri chicken drumsticks – a healthy ‘fakeaway’
- Spaghetti cacio e pepe – a simple pasta dinner.
Developed with Love Food Hate Waste Scotland, the list aims to help Scots buy the right amount of food, ensure nothing goes to waste and get maximum value from their shopping.
The Great Taste, No Waste weekly shopping lists and meal plans are available to download now.