We are delighted to confirm that the Scottish Retail Food & Drink Awards 2021 has partnered with leading online wholesale platform Delishops – and EVERY entrant to our awards this will automatically be offered a free listing on the Delishops platform.
With over 5,000 registered buyers from all sectors of the food and drink industry , the new partnership means that every Scottish Retail Food & Drink Awards 2021 entrant will gain valuable access to new buyers in Scotland and further afield across the UK and beyond.
Delishops is a leading online wholesale platform, enabling buyers to buy from the comfort of their desks and producers to showcase their products 24/7.
How will entrants benefit?
- Every entrant will receive a free listing on the Delishops site.
- In addition, all winners at the Scottish Retail Food & Drink Awards 2021 will be given a year’s free access to Delishops Pro. This will give you:
- The option to create your own Virtual Showroom, where your live ‘meet-the-maker’ video will be hosted.
- One of Delishops’ sought-after spaces at the next Delishops Discovers Meet the Maker Event in conjunction with the Speciality and Fine Food Fair.
- an introduction to new wholesale customers.
- Valuable exposure thanks to Delishops’ extensive digital and social media PR channels.
- Coverage in Delishops’ regular newsletters sent to a database of over 5,000 and growing
- Invaluable assistance in help build your brand in the B2B world
- Access to buyers who are encouraged to join your showroom where they can order samples and ask questions and you can start relationships with them and nurture this within the platform by keeping in touch with news and product offers or launches.
- A saving of £780 over the standard annual subscription fee (£65 per month).