- The SRFDA Awards lunch will take place on Thursday 25 May 2023 at the Radisson blu hotel in Glasgow from 12 noon until 5pm.
- The event starts with a drinks reception on the Mezzanine level at 12 noon.
- Thereafter, guests will move into the Megalithic Suite for lunch and the awards.
- The dress code is business casual.
- As part of the drinks reception, all finalists are invited to showcase their products.
If you require accommodation for the night of the awards, we recommend:
- Radisson blu, 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8DL
- Motel One, 78 Oswald Street, G1 4PL
- Yotel, Westergate 260 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8QW
- Grand Central, 99 Gordon Street, G1 3SF
How to get to the venue
- The Radisson blu can be found at 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow G2 8DL.
- Car parking is available nearby at NCP Oswald Street at a discounted rate from hotel reception (includes one journey in and out).
- Alternative parking is available at the Q Park Waterloo Street.
From Glasgow Airport, by bus:
- Take the Airport Express to the Waterloo Lane stop. You’ll be just 350 metres from the hotel.
From Glasgow Central Station, on foot:
- The hotel is located on Argyle Street, just a few steps away from Glasgow Central station.
From Buchanan Bus Station, on foot:
- The hotel is only a 1.1-kilometre walk from Buchanan Bus Station, via West Nile Street.
From Glasgow Queen Street train station, on foot:
- It’s only a 900-metre walk from Glasgow Queen Street to the hotel. The easiest route is typically via Buchanan Street to Argyle Street.